To visit our blog, please click here.
To download and print a copy of the holiday stocking pattern, please click here.
Shipping Address for Donations: Operation Stars & Stripes, Inc., 2146 Roswell Road, Suite 108-101, Marietta, GA 30062
For Drop-Off Donations, please e-mail for scheduled appointment and location: Info@OperationStarsAndStripes.org.
Mary Kay Representatives
We deeply appreciate our wonderful Mary Kay Representatives that work diligently to supply our troops serving in harsh environments with exceptional skin-care products. If you are a Mary Kay representative that would like to participate in our ongoing projects, we are currently in need of the following items ONLY: MKMen Facebars, Skinvigorate Cleansing Brushes and Replacement Brush Heads, TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleansing Bars, and Fragrance-Free Satin Hands. If you have additional questions, please e-mail them to us at Info@OperationStarsAndStripes.org. IMPORTANT: NO AEROSOL PRODUCTS OR SUNSCREEN NEEDED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES OF PRODUCTS NEEDED.
Operation Trick-or-Treating For The Troops
Candy donations will be accepted through November 7th this year, in order to sort, pack, and ship in time for the holidays. We will be accepting drop-off donations at our packing facility by scheduled appointment only. Please e-mail us at Info@OperationStarsAndStripes.org to schedule an appointment.
If you would like to sort and pack the candy prior to dropping it off, please e-mail for details.
Operation Holiday Stockings
With the holidays quickly approaching, we are working to collect specific items to fill our beautiful, handmade stockings to send to our troops overseas. It is a small way to remind them that their sacrifices are much appreciated and not forgotten. Thank you for joining Operation Stars & Stripes, Inc. in spreading holiday cheer. There are many ways both groups and individuals can participate:
▪ Sponsor a specific item collection (see list below)
▪ Donate items to fill care packages (we need very specific items this year which are listed at the bottom of this page)
▪ Sponsor a postage collection (money or stamps)
▪ Donate Ziploc sandwich, quart, and gallon bags
▪ Volunteer time to help sort, pack, or assist at the post office.
Postage costs are very expensive. We appreciate any monetary donations to help defray the postage costs. Please, no aerosol cans, pork products, or alcohol due to custom regulations. For a sample of the contents for an individual Operation Holiday Stockings care package, please see below.
No time to participate in any of the above? Please visit our online care package catalog where you can sponsor a care package for an individual or unit. Packages may also be sent in honor or memory of your loved one for a memorial, birthday, or holiday gift. A card will be sent to the service member as well as the recipient of your gift.
For more information on how you can participate in the Operation Holiday Stocking campaign, please contact us at Info@OperationStarsAndStripes.org .
(1) If anything could potentially leak, please seal it in a baggie before placing it inside the box.
(2) Feel free to include letters and cards of support. For security reasons, no personal information of children below the age of 18 may be included.
(3) Please e-mail Info@OperationStarsAndStripes.org to arrange a date, time, and location for drop-off.
(4) If you choose to ship your items, please send all donations to the following address:
Operation Stars & Stripes, Inc.
2146 Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30062
(5) Please be sure to check for expiration dates. All products included must have an expiration date of January 15, 2016 or later.
(6) Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the Internal Revenue Code. Should you desire a receipt for tax purposes, please include your request along with your name, physical address, and e-mail address. All tax receipts are sent via e-mail, due to our limited postage budget.
Thank you again for your support during such a critical time! We have received a generous donations of toiletries and will include them in the packages. Please follow the list below when packing your package or as a guide for collections for this campaign:
(1) 1 Entertainment Item (Travel Games, Unused Current DVDs, or Playing Cards)
(2) 1 Pack of Chewing Gum (foil packs preferred)
(3) 3 Individual Packs of Cookies/Bars (Energy/Protein bars and 6-pack snack-sized Oreos)
(4) 1 Pack of Beef Jerky
(5) 2 Snack-sized Nuts/Trail Mix (Cashews and Pistachios are most requested)
(6) 1 Box of Drink Mix (Gatorade and Propel are most requested)
(7) 1 Black Ink Pen